Lusaka, 21 February 2024 –Water and Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) and the Eastern and Southern Africa Water and Sanitation Regulators Association (ESAWAS) have today...
In line with its objective of facilitating capacity development, the ESAWAS Regulators Association organized two technical trainings in Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and...
Hosted by the Water Utility Regulation Department (WURD) of the Ministry of Water and Environment in Uganda, the 2nd Africa Water Supply and Sanitation Regulators Conference was...
ESAWAS in collaboration with the Lisbon International Centre of Water (LIS-Water) organized a regulatory exchange visit to Portugal for its members from 17th to 21st July 2023...
- ESAWAS CWIS regulation framework applauded at Lagos International Water Conference
- ESAWAS members trained on ISO 9001: 2015
- ESAWAS formalises partnership with AFUR
- ESAWAS onboards WSS Regulators from South Africa and Angola
- ESAWAS signs partnership with NewIBNET
- Regulatory Governance training for South Asia Regulators
- ESAWAS conducts licensing training for Belize Regulator
- Zanzibar hosts successful 1st Africa WSS Regulators Conference
- ESAWAS-IWA pen MoU
- ESAWAS holds capacity development workshop for DWS, South Africa